We have the answer for Billy Wilder film “___ la Douce” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Billy Wilder film “___ la Douce” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Billy Wilder film “___ la Douce”. This clue last appeared October 4, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Billy Wilder film “___ la Douce” crossword clue should be:
- IRMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WILDER (noun)
- United States filmmaker (born in Austria) whose dark humor infused many of the films he made (1906-2002)
- United States writer and dramatist (1897-1975)
- BILLY (noun)
- a short stout club used primarily by policemen
- male goat
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Bound like a bunny Crossword Clue
- Inspiring goddesses Crossword Clue
- Builder’s wing Crossword Clue
- They sometimes disappear in the laundry Crossword Clue
- Like some beer and bread Crossword Clue
- Doja Cat specialty Crossword Clue
- Like concerts with lawn seating Crossword Clue
- Unwelcome aquarium growth Crossword Clue
- Line of text? Crossword Clue
- Commit assault in a shop? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.