We have the answer for Bit of wit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bit of wit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bit of wit. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bit of wit crossword clue should be:
- MOT (3 letters)
- PUN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WIT (noun)
- a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- mental ability
- PUN (noun)
- a humorous play on words
- PUN (verb)
- make a play on words
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- At large no longer Crossword Clue
- Winnie-the-___ Crossword Clue
- Oust Crossword Clue
- Anathematize, old-style Crossword Clue
- Medieval battleaxe cousin Crossword Clue
- Sort of tart Crossword Clue
- What a breakfast staple could be (but isn’t) called Crossword Clue
- Low-level honour Crossword Clue
- IOC code for a three-time Olympics host (four, counting 2026) Crossword Clue
- Pencil game center Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.