We have the answer for Boxer Spinks crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Boxer Spinks Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Boxer Spinks. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Boxer Spinks crossword clue should be:
- LEON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOXER (noun)
- someone who fights with his fists for sport
- a workman employed to pack things into containers
- LEON (noun)
- a city in central Mexico
- a city in northwestern Spain at the foot of the Cantabrian Mountains
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Steamed bun Crossword Clue
- God who gave up an eye to gain wisdom Crossword Clue
- Connecticut home of ESPN studios Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Luciano Pavarotti? Crossword Clue
- Medical chart datum Crossword Clue
- Hard section of a textbook perhaps Crossword Clue
- Caribbean gastropod Crossword Clue
- __ hut Crossword Clue
- Cartoonist Addams, familiarly Crossword Clue
- Deck the Halls chorus fragment Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.