We have the answer for Barking mammal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Barking mammal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Barking mammal. This clue last appeared July 28, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Barking mammal crossword clue should be:
- SEAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAMMAL (noun)
- any warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk
- SEAL (noun)
- a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
- fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
- SEAL (verb)
- make tight; secure against leakage
- cover with varnish
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Story lines Crossword Clue
- Full house, e.g Crossword Clue
- Queen dowager of Jordan Crossword Clue
- Oboe, for one Crossword Clue
- They can hold their heads high Crossword Clue
- Preambles Crossword Clue
- Scrapped mission Crossword Clue
- Revolt Crossword Clue
- Stance Crossword Clue
- Heidi of “Project Runway” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.