We have the answer for Bite lip crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Bite lip crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Bite lip Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Working in country, live over lake Crossword Clue
- Chair backs to contain ultimate in sick bags Crossword Clue
- European nurse missing section to come into operation Crossword Clue
- Consider fiddle? Wife and husband after sex Crossword Clue
- Stop working, cruise abroad Crossword Clue
- Investigation of nick, police cleared guards Crossword Clue
- Old joke to admire is clear Crossword Clue
- Clean before getting messy Crossword Clue
- Acting in clip to hide programme’s finale Crossword Clue
- Rides here with you once around motorway then stops Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BITE (noun)
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect’s stinger into skin
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- BITE (verb)
- deliver a sting to
- to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- EDGE (noun)
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- the boundary of a surface
- EDGE (verb)
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- advance slowly, as if by inches
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Bite lip crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.