We have the answer for Bits of paint crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bits of paint Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bits of paint. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bits of paint crossword clue should be:
- DABS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PAINT (noun)
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating
- makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
- PAINT (verb)
- apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
- apply paint to; coat with paint
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- They’re thrown from horses Crossword Clue
- Articulate Crossword Clue
- Hercules emulators Crossword Clue
- English Channel feeder Crossword Clue
- Wholesale measure of wool Crossword Clue
- Put a brand on Crossword Clue
- Amazon’s origin Crossword Clue
- City south-southwest of Wichita Crossword Clue
- Wax-covered cheese Crossword Clue
- Come forward Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.