We have the answer for Black playing card crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Black playing card Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Black playing card. This clue last appeared February 1, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Black playing card crossword clue should be:
- SPADE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYING (noun)
- the performance of a part or role in a drama
- the action of taking part in a game or sport or other recreation
- CARD (noun)
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- CARD (verb)
- separate the fibers of
- ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Forced banishment NYT Crossword Clue
- Either blank in “___, ___, again” NYT Crossword Clue
- Word after Green, gentle or gas NYT Crossword Clue
- Someone you’d be unlikely to have a beef with? NYT Crossword Clue
- Tree that makes catkins NYT Crossword Clue
- Emotionally clingy NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.