We have the answer for Blue shade crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Blue shade Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Blue shade. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Blue shade crossword clue should be:
- SKY (3 letters)
- TEAL (4 letters)
- NAVY (4 letters)
- INDIGO (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDIGO (noun)
- deciduous subshrub of southeastern Asia having pinnate leaves and clusters of red or purple flowers; a source of indigo dye
- a blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically
- INDIGO (adjective)
- having a color between blue and violet
- NAVY (noun)
- a dark shade of blue
- an organization of military vessels belonging to a country and available for sea warfare
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Big periods Crossword Clue
- Where to roast a pig Crossword Clue
- Thurman of Kill Bill Crossword Clue
- Golf’s Ernie Crossword Clue
- Tramp’s love Crossword Clue
- “The Amazing Race” airer Crossword Clue
- Old seven-seat Volkswagen model Crossword Clue
- *Attorney general Garland Crossword Clue
- Needle point? Crossword Clue
- 50 Cent pieces Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.