We have the answer for Board boss crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Board boss Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Board boss. This clue last appeared September 15, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Board boss crossword clue should be:
- CEO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CEO (noun)
- the corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm; reports to a board of directors; may appoint other managers (including a president)
- BOSS (verb)
- raise in a relief
- BOSS (adjective)
- exceptionally good
- BOSS (noun)
- a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Timber tree Crossword Clue
- Broad street Crossword Clue
- Museum founded by Ferdinand VII Crossword Clue
- Sax-playing preteen toon Crossword Clue
- Peace Nobelist nun Crossword Clue
- Six popes before Francis Crossword Clue
- RN station Crossword Clue
- PlayStation rival Crossword Clue
- Cunning canine Crossword Clue
- Beach lotion stat Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.