We have the answer for Boarding school where tailcoats are part of the dress code crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Boarding school where tailcoats are part of the dress code Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Boarding school where tailcoats are part of the dress code. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Boarding school where tailcoats are part of the dress code crossword clue should be:
- ETON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOARDING (noun)
- the act of passengers and crew getting aboard a ship or aircraft
- a structure of boards
- SCHOOL (noun)
- a large group of fish
- the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session
- SCHOOL (verb)
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- educate in or as if in a school
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Angry and impatient NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny arachnids NYT Crossword Clue
- Fast line at the airport, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Stolen treats in “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” NYT Crossword Clue
- *Main course featuring Egyptian snake meat? NYT Crossword Clue
- Bourbon alternative NYT Crossword Clue
- Website overseers, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- TV screen option, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Furbys or fidget spinners, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- 5-Down, in Spanish NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.