Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Bodily pouch crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Bodily pouch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Bodily pouch. This clue last appeared November 29, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bodily pouch crossword clue should be:
- SAC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 29 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BODILY (adjective)
- affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit.
- having or relating to a physical material body.
- POUCH (verb)
- swell or protrude outwards.
- put into a small bag.
- POUCH (noun)
- an enclosed space.
- (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican).
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Digital periodical, briefly Crossword Clue
- Foreboding sign Crossword Clue
- “I’m ___” (“Pass me the ball!” cry) Crossword Clue
- On the ___ (fleeing) Crossword Clue
- Secret agent Crossword Clue
- Indianapolis ___, extinct NBA team from Indiana whose name is inspired by the Greek Gods Crossword Clue
- Sigh of relaxation Crossword Clue
- Pacific salmon (anagram of “choo”) Crossword Clue
- Head for the hills Crossword Clue
- Rita who sang “Anywhere” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.