We have the answer for Bond, e.g. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Bond, e.g. crossword clue answer below.
Bond, e.g. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Descartes conclusion Crossword Clue
- Target of stalking Crossword Clue
- Radar letters Crossword Clue
- Queens subject Crossword Clue
- “Didn’t need to know that” Crossword Clue
- Patches up Crossword Clue
- Newton’s fruit Crossword Clue
- Miller offering Crossword Clue
- Meson in cosmic rays Crossword Clue
- Parsley servings Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOND (verb)
- stick to firmly
- create social or emotional ties
- BOND (noun)
- (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
- SPY (noun)
- (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors
- a secret watcher; someone who secretly watches other people
- SPY (verb)
- catch sight of
- watch, observe, or inquire secretly
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.