Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Book of maps crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Book of maps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Book of maps. This clue last appeared November 17, 2022 in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Book of maps crossword clue should be:
- ATLAS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Mini Crossword November 17 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATLAS (noun)
- the 1st cervical vertebra.
- a figure of a man used as a supporting column.
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- “___ Christmas!” Crossword Clue
- To and ___ Crossword Clue
- Sharpen, as a skill Crossword Clue
- What the Earth rotates on Crossword Clue
- Elbow’s site Crossword Clue
- Place carefully, as tiles Crossword Clue
- Stainless ___ (popular alloy) Crossword Clue
- Like ’70s fashion Crossword Clue
- No longer asleep Crossword Clue
- Quick snooze Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.