We have the answer for Born yesterday, so to speak crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Born yesterday, so to speak Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Born yesterday, so to speak. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Born yesterday, so to speak crossword clue should be:
- NAIVE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YESTERDAY (noun)
- the day immediately before today
- the recent past
- SPEAK (verb)
- exchange thoughts; talk with
- use language
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Actress ___ Pinkett Smith Crossword Clue
- A shirt or a sport NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Lee, first Asian to win the Oscar for Best Director NYT Crossword Clue
- Olympic legend Jesse NYT Crossword Clue
- Taken for granted NYT Crossword Clue
- “I’ll ___ it” (nod of approval) NYT Crossword Clue
- Simply adores NYT Crossword Clue
- Black pizza topping NYT Crossword Clue
- Loch with a famous monster NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.