We have the answer for Brad of “Troy” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brad of “Troy” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brad of “Troy”. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brad of “Troy” crossword clue should be:
- PITT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAD (noun)
- a small nail
- BRAD (verb)
- fasten with brads
- TROY (noun)
- an ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War
- a system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones; based on a 12-ounce pound and an ounce of 480 grains
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Squelched Crossword Clue
- Conclude successfully Crossword Clue
- Tie, as a sneaker Crossword Clue
- Musical work Crossword Clue
- Battleship letters Crossword Clue
- Silents star Mary Crossword Clue
- “You fell for it!” Crossword Clue
- Brood tender Crossword Clue
- Computer components Crossword Clue
- Bar study Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.