We have the answer for Brainy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brainy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brainy. This clue last appeared March 11, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brainy crossword clue should be:
- SMART (5 letters)
- NERDY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 11 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAINY (adjective)
- having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence
- SMART (adjective)
- improperly forward or bold
- characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- SMART (noun)
- a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
- SMART (verb)
- be the source of pain
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Archipelago part Crossword Clue
- French for island NYT Crossword Clue
- Lowest positive integer Crossword Clue
- ‘Hello!’ to a sailor Crossword Clue
- Key that’s a neighbor of ~ Crossword Clue
- Gear connected to loudspeakers Crossword Clue
- Maximum Crossword Clue
- Shirts that might be tie-dyed Crossword Clue
- Chafe Crossword Clue
- ‘Is’ in the past tense Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.