We have the answer for Brand of plastic wrap crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brand of plastic wrap Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brand of plastic wrap. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brand of plastic wrap crossword clue should be:
- SARAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SARAN (noun)
- any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things
- PLASTIC (adjective)
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- capable of being influenced or formed
- PLASTIC (noun)
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Start of a Beatles title from the “White Album” NYT Crossword Clue
- Big shot NYT Crossword Clue
- Animal on Australia’s coat of arms NYT Crossword Clue
- Prefix with brewery or biology NYT Crossword Clue
- Many four-door cars NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of an album NYT Crossword Clue
- Dog in an anagram of DOG IN? NYT Crossword Clue
- Colorful find at the beach NYT Crossword Clue
- Accessory brought to an indoor event NYT Crossword Clue
- Illegally decided ahead of time NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.