We have the answer for Brand that makes Milky Way candy bars, apt given its space-related name crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Brand that makes Milky Way candy bars, apt given its space-related name crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Brand that makes Milky Way candy bars, apt given its space-related name Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 8, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 8, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Lasting mark from an injury NYT Crossword Clue
- Movie critic Ebert NYT Crossword Clue
- Season 1, Episode 1 NYT Crossword Clue
- Impersonate NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of the Milky Way NYT Crossword Clue
- Wake word for an Amazon device NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheerleading accessories NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 8 2023
- Baking appliance that comes with whisks NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAND (noun)
- a name given to a product or service
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- BRAND (verb)
- mark with a brand or trademark
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- MARS (noun)
- a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye; minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color
- (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture; father of Romulus and Remus; counterpart of Greek Ares
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Brand that makes Milky Way candy bars, apt given its space-related name crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.