We have the answer for Break out of jail crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Break out of jail crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
Break out of jail Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Like some goods on Black Friday Crossword Clue
- Went “HEY!” maybe Crossword Clue
- Accumulate, as a bar tab Crossword Clue
- Request for a smooch Crossword Clue
- Ones with the power of divination Crossword Clue
- Unruly crowds Crossword Clue
- Place on a car for an “I brake for ducks” sticker, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Gets out of bed Crossword Clue
- Goes 200 miles per hour in a school zone, say Crossword Clue
- One of 88 on a typical piano Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ESCAPE (verb)
- remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by
- ESCAPE (noun)
- a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler); it opens automatically when the pressure reaches a dangerous level
- nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- BREAK (noun)
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving
- breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- BREAK (verb)
- enter someone’s (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act
- be released or become known; of news
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Break out of jail crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.