We have the answer for Bridge fee crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Bridge fee crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Bridge fee Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Sheriff’s star Crossword Clue
- Song by Etta James Crossword Clue
- Beagle’s bane Crossword Clue
- Lion’s home Crossword Clue
- Out of the storm Crossword Clue
- Land in la mer Crossword Clue
- Pub orders Crossword Clue
- Cleric’s garment Crossword Clue
- Armed conflict Crossword Clue
- Greek vowel Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRIDGE (noun)
- the link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- BRIDGE (verb)
- connect or reduce the distance between
- cross over on a bridge
- TOLL (noun)
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- the sound of a bell being struck
- TOLL (verb)
- charge a fee for using
- ring slowly
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - September 26 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - September 21 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - May 20 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 24 2022
- Newsday Crossword - December 1 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Bridge fee crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.