We have the answer for Brief jotting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brief jotting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brief jotting. This clue last appeared July 10, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brief jotting crossword clue should be:
- NOTE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JOTTING (noun)
- a brief (and hurriedly handwritten) note
- NOTE (noun)
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- NOTE (verb)
- make mention of
- observe with care or pay close attention to
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Toe trouble Crossword Clue
- Reeling feeling Crossword Clue
- Armitron alternative Crossword Clue
- Storied sleeper Crossword Clue
- Luau performance Crossword Clue
- Tenor Bocelli Crossword Clue
- Affix Crossword Clue
- It’s over a foot Crossword Clue
- Basic semiconductor Crossword Clue
- Tots’ transports Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.