We have the answer for Brighten the spirits of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brighten the spirits of Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brighten the spirits of. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brighten the spirits of crossword clue should be:
- ELATE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPIRITS (noun)
- an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- BRIGHTEN (verb)
- become clear
- make more cheerful through the use of color
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Soda brand named for a California volcano Crossword Clue
- “The racer’s edge” gas additive brand Crossword Clue
- “Let me think about it” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “Jump ___ Fall” (Taylor Swift song) Crossword Clue
- Risk-taker’s challenging words (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Tazo beverage Crossword Clue
- ___-craftsy Crossword Clue
- Cushion, as a blow Crossword Clue
- “That’s more than I need to know,” in texts Crossword Clue
- “Spoiler ___!” (“This will give away the ending!”) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.