Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Bring in new employees crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Bring in new employees Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Bring in new employees. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bring in new employees crossword clue should be:
- HIRE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRING (verb)
- bestow a quality on.
- cause to happen or to occur as a consequence.
- HIRE (verb)
- engage or hire for work.
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services.
- HIRE (noun)
- a newly hired employee.
- the act of hiring something or someone.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Mrs. ___,” 1925 novel by Virginia Woolf whose plot takes place over a single day Crossword Clue
- “___ Cribs” (house tour show) Crossword Clue
- Redditor’s “Please stop oversharing!”: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Drink slowly Crossword Clue
- Ostrich relative Crossword Clue
- Physics particle Crossword Clue
- Singer Ricky ___ known for “Livin’ La Vida Loca” Crossword Clue
- “A Single ___,” 1964 novel by Christopher Isherwood whose plot takes place over a single day Crossword Clue
- First “T” of “MTWTFSS” Crossword Clue
- Honeydew or cantaloupe e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.