We have the answer for Briny expanse crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Briny expanse Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Briny expanse. This clue last appeared January 10, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Briny expanse crossword clue should be:
- SEA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXPANSE (noun)
- the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
- a wide scope
- BRINY (noun)
- any very large body of (salt) water
- BRINY (adjective)
- slightly salty (especially from containing a mixture of seawater and fresh water)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Mazar of “Younger” Crossword Clue
- Casual talk Crossword Clue
- Present time? Crossword Clue
- Opie Taylor’s town Crossword Clue
- Spreading fast on TikTok Crossword Clue
- Tub session Crossword Clue
- Obamacare acronym Crossword Clue
- Cauliflower unit Crossword Clue
- Despot Crossword Clue
- Donut fillers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.