We have the answer for British Invasion adjective crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
British Invasion adjective Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Lengthy register printout from CVS Crossword Clue
- Org. with sashes and badges Crossword Clue
- Starchy luau dish Crossword Clue
- Hawaiian island whose population was 84 in the 2020 census Crossword Clue
- Queries Crossword Clue
- Acrobat format Crossword Clue
- Go green say? Crossword Clue
- Pronoun-shaped girder Crossword Clue
- Mamma Mia! pop group Crossword Clue
- Old Testament collection Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INVASION (noun)
- any entry into an area not previously occupied
- (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
- ADJECTIVE (adjective)
- of or relating to or functioning as an adjective
- relating to court practice and procedure as opposed to the principles of law
- ADJECTIVE (noun)
- a word that expresses an attribute of something
- the word class that qualifies nouns
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.