We have the answer for Broadway opening? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Broadway opening? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Broadway opening?. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Broadway opening? crossword clue should be:
- ACTI (4 letters)
- ACTONE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROADWAY (noun)
- a street in Manhattan that passes through Times Square; famous for its theaters
- OPENING (noun)
- an open or empty space in or between things
- a recognized sequence of moves at the beginning of a game of chess
- OPENING (adjective)
- first or beginning
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Roof projection Crossword Clue
- Apple’s music player Crossword Clue
- Ireland and Oahu Crossword Clue
- Dance in 3/4 time Crossword Clue
- Degree in finance: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Plum or pear Crossword Clue
- Autumn apple beverage Crossword Clue
- Wooden support for a camper’s shelter Crossword Clue
- With 58 Across, red vegetables in V8 juice Crossword Clue
- In this place Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.