We have the answer for Brooch shape crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Brooch shape Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Brooch shape. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Brooch shape crossword clue should be:
- OVAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROOCH (verb)
- fasten with or as if with a brooch
- BROOCH (noun)
- a decorative pin worn by women
- SHAPE (noun)
- the visual appearance of something or someone
- a perceptual structure
- SHAPE (verb)
- make something, usually for a specific function
- shape or influence; give direction to
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Pull up stakes Crossword Clue
- Shine brightly Crossword Clue
- Starts a car without a key Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Turkey Crossword Clue
- Port northeast of Nice Crossword Clue
- Cartography showing sunlight received Crossword Clue
- Self-evident truth Crossword Clue
- Memory joggers, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Follower of Attila Crossword Clue
- Fraser’s sitcom brother Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.