We have the answer for Buddhist child on The Simpsons crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Buddhist child on The Simpsons Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Buddhist child on The Simpsons. This clue last appeared June 25, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Buddhist child on The Simpsons crossword clue should be:
- LISA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUDDHIST (adjective)
- of or relating to or supporting Buddhism
- BUDDHIST (noun)
- one who follows the teachings of Buddha
- CHILD (noun)
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- a young person of either sex
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Sticker on a wall? Crossword Clue
- ‘Merica with the Crossword Clue
- It often has a custom reed Crossword Clue
- Dapper ___ (designer) Crossword Clue
- Childish big-time challenge Crossword Clue
- Noticed Crossword Clue
- Sensed the tension in the air Crossword Clue
- Four-award achievement briefly Crossword Clue
- Cut with acid Crossword Clue
- Jane with the line Reader I married him Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.