We have the answer for Bugs, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bugs, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bugs, e.g.. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bugs, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- BUNNY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUNNY (noun)
- a young waitress in a nightclub whose costume includes the tail and ears of a rabbit
- (usually informal) especially a young rabbit
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Bend under weight NYT Crossword Clue
- What hornets and hurtful words can do NYT Crossword Clue
- A real mouthful? NYT Crossword Clue
- On this planet, a day lasts longer than a year NYT Crossword Clue
- “What’s goin’ on” NYT Crossword Clue
- Temporary tattoo dye NYT Crossword Clue
- Old home movie format NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.