We have the answer for Bump off crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bump off Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bump off. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bump off crossword clue should be:
- EXECUTE (7 letters)
- HIT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXECUTE (verb)
- carry out or perform an action
- kill as a means of socially sanctioned punishment
- BUMP (verb)
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- knock against with force or violence
- BUMP (noun)
- an impact (as from a collision)
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “You’re a real card” Crossword Clue
- Confident solver’s tool Crossword Clue
- Worked, as a trade Crossword Clue
- Opera cheer Crossword Clue
- “19,” “21,” “25” and “30” singer Crossword Clue
- Letter after phi NYT Crossword Clue
- Flesh and blood Crossword Clue
- Lollygaggers Crossword Clue
- Atlantic and Pacific in the NBA, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Went to ground Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.