We have the answer for Bunch of bits crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bunch of bits Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bunch of bits. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bunch of bits crossword clue should be:
- BYTE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUNCH (noun)
- an informal body of friends
- a grouping of a number of similar things
- BUNCH (verb)
- form into a bunch
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- BYTE (noun)
- a sequence of 8 bits (enough to represent one character of alphanumeric data) processed as a single unit of information
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- See 14-Across Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- Norse god of war NYT Crossword Clue
- Some surgical tools NYT Crossword Clue
- Has a student loan, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Is the real deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Store up Crossword Clue
- Big name in juice pouches NYT Crossword Clue
- Put on NYT Crossword Clue
- Recipient of the inaugural A.T.P. Player of the Year award NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.