We have the answer for Bunk crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bunk Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bunk. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bunk crossword clue should be:
- HOOEY (5 letters)
- BALONEY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOOEY (noun)
- senseless talk
- BUNK (noun)
- unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
- BUNK (verb)
- avoid paying
- flee; take to one’s heels; cut and run
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- ___ dictum (passing remark) Crossword Clue
- Player number not found on a jersey Crossword Clue
- Fingers NYT Crossword Clue
- Knight wear Crossword Clue
- Humble Crossword Clue
- Uneasy feeling Crossword Clue
- Bit of hair or smoke Crossword Clue
- Event with a series of courses Crossword Clue
- Olive in the comics Crossword Clue
- Set right Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.