We have the answer for Burlesque dancer’s neckwear crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Burlesque dancer’s neckwear Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Burlesque dancer’s neckwear. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Burlesque dancer’s neckwear crossword clue should be:
- BOA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NECKWEAR (noun)
- articles of clothing worn about the neck
- BURLESQUE (verb)
- make a parody of
- BURLESQUE (noun)
- a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody’s style, usually in a humorous way
- a theatrical entertainment of broad and earthy humor; consists of comic skits and short turns (and sometimes striptease)
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Go the ___ mile Crossword Clue
- Jingling things on rings Crossword Clue
- African cobra Crossword Clue
- Smoothly charming Crossword Clue
- First fire sign in the zodiac Crossword Clue
- Units of measure for mansions in the country, perhaps Crossword Clue
- MCU star Simu who also costarred in “Kim’s Convenience” Crossword Clue
- See 26-Across Crossword Clue
- Word that can follow “body” or “mirror” Crossword Clue
- ___ American Games (multi-sport event) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.