We have the answer for Burrowing animal crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Burrowing animal crossword clue answer below.
Burrowing animal Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Alternative to a paper clip NYT Crossword Clue
- Supermodel Kate NYT Crossword Clue
- “Stop dragging your feet!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Lamb Chop or Miss Piggy NYT Crossword Clue
- Built-in feature of some camisoles NYT Crossword Clue
- Sushi bar tuna variety NYT Crossword Clue
- Some pub pints NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Tap (mockumentary rock band) NYT Crossword Clue
- 100% behind NYT Crossword Clue
- T-shirt or jacket NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOLE (noun)
- a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites
- ANIMAL (adjective)
- marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- ANIMAL (noun)
- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.