We have the answer for Butterfly, but not a caterpillar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Butterfly, but not a caterpillar Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Butterfly, but not a caterpillar. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Butterfly, but not a caterpillar crossword clue should be:
- ADULT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUTTERFLY (noun)
- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- BUTTERFLY (verb)
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- cut and spread open, as in preparation for cooking
- CATERPILLAR (noun)
- a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- a wormlike and often brightly colored and hairy or spiny larva of a butterfly or moth
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- More aged, as some cheeses NYT Crossword Clue
- Fabled visitors to 49-Down, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Smart NYT Crossword Clue
- Fried food whose name translates to “breaded” NYT Crossword Clue
- You might make waves when you lie about this NYT Crossword Clue
- Total phony NYT Crossword Clue
- Like many indie films NYT Crossword Clue
- Shakespearean cries NYT Crossword Clue
- Leaves in the kitchen? NYT Crossword Clue
- High-quality NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.