We have the answer for Buyer’s market descriptor crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Buyer’s market descriptor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Buyer’s market descriptor. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Buyer’s market descriptor crossword clue should be:
- SOFT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESCRIPTOR (noun)
- the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
- a piece of stored information that is used to identify an item in an information storage and retrieval system
- MARKET (noun)
- an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
- a marketplace where groceries are sold
- MARKET (verb)
- make commercial
- buy household supplies
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Tap type Crossword Clue
- Main character of Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” Crossword Clue
- Coffee-making option Crossword Clue
- Lyrical works Crossword Clue
- Desk setting Crossword Clue
- Attach, in a way Crossword Clue
- Clairvoyant skill, briefly Crossword Clue
- Pepper grinder Crossword Clue
- Issigonis who designed the Mini auto Crossword Clue
- Its first store was in Älmhult Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.