We have the answer for "By the power vested — ..." crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
“By the power vested — …” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Eugene Sheffer Crosswords.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Trait carriers Crossword Clue
- Ache Crossword Clue
- Numerical prefix Crossword Clue
- Fixes Crossword Clue
- “Suits” network Crossword Clue
- Dryer fuzz Crossword Clue
- Hodgepodge Crossword Clue
- Soft shoe for short Crossword Clue
- Tend texts Crossword Clue
- Cookie units Crossword Clue
You can play the Eugene Sheffer crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VESTED (adjective)
- fixed and absolute and without contingency
- POWER (noun)
- energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor
- (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- POWER (verb)
- supply the force or power for the functioning of
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.