We have the answer for Cackling farm birds crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cackling farm birds Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cackling farm birds. This clue last appeared August 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cackling farm birds crossword clue should be:
- HENS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FARM (verb)
- cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- be a farmer; work as a farmer
- FARM (noun)
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- John Philip of marches Crossword Clue
- General custom Crossword Clue
- Source for ore Crossword Clue
- Openings for shoelaces Crossword Clue
- Unlock Crossword Clue
- New Haven school Crossword Clue
- Divers’ on-wrist data sources Crossword Clue
- Point opposite WSW Crossword Clue
- Prefix meaning ‘false’ Crossword Clue
- Gullible nature Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.