We have the answer for Calendar box crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Calendar box crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Calendar box Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Snaky fish Crossword Clue
- Without interruption Crossword Clue
- El —, Texas Crossword Clue
- Winged Crossword Clue
- Seth’s son Crossword Clue
- Your Crossword Clue
- Unwell Crossword Clue
- John Irving protagonist Crossword Clue
- Shrimp recipe Crossword Clue
- Online crafts site Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CALENDAR (noun)
- a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
- a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- CALENDAR (verb)
- enter into a calendar
- DAY (noun)
- the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 27 2023
- NYT Mini Crossword - September 24 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 3 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - May 9 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 12 2022
- NYT Crossword - March 9 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Calendar box crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.