We have the answer for “Calendar Girl” singer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Calendar Girl” singer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Calendar Girl” singer. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Calendar Girl” singer crossword clue should be:
- SEDAKA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CALENDAR (noun)
- a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
- a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- CALENDAR (verb)
- enter into a calendar
- GIRL (noun)
- a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved
- a young female
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Head line Crossword Clue
- Ga. airport code Crossword Clue
- Some sacrifices Crossword Clue
- Ho Chi Minh City, before 1976 Crossword Clue
- Memorial mound Crossword Clue
- Bully, say Crossword Clue
- Place for a plug NYT Crossword Clue
- “My lips ___ sealed” Crossword Clue
- Flowers in much Chinese art Crossword Clue
- Pistons’ place Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.