We have the answer for Calfs suckling spot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Calfs suckling spot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Calfs suckling spot. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Calfs suckling spot crossword clue should be:
- UDDER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUCKLING (noun)
- English poet and courtier (1609-1642)
- an infant considered in relation to its nurse
- UDDER (noun)
- mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Okey-doke Crossword Clue
- Historical record Crossword Clue
- Not in bed yet Crossword Clue
- Dashboard abbr. Crossword Clue
- Tenochtitlan native Crossword Clue
- Words on an orange juice container Crossword Clue
- Fistfight souvenir Crossword Clue
- Former Seattle team familiarly Crossword Clue
- Sudoku digit Crossword Clue
- Switch position Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.