We have the answer for Calif. clock setting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Calif. clock setting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Calif. clock setting. This clue last appeared November 1, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Calif. clock setting crossword clue should be:
- PST (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword November 1 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SETTING (noun)
- the context and environment in which something is set
- arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- PST (noun)
- standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west; used in far western states of the United States
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- JFK’s predecessor Crossword Clue
- Round of applause Crossword Clue
- Look (for) Crossword Clue
- Kitchen messes Crossword Clue
- Work units Crossword Clue
- Japanese soup Crossword Clue
- Military group Crossword Clue
- Intend Crossword Clue
- Take courses? Crossword Clue
- Choir’s repertoire Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.