We have the answer for Campfire staple crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Campfire staple crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Campfire staple Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Temporary art installation Crossword Clue
- Length of a wedding? Crossword Clue
- Shovel kin Crossword Clue
- Home by Crossword Clue
- Dregs Crossword Clue
- Departure announcement in Spain, say Crossword Clue
- Declining population in headlines Crossword Clue
- Common complaint during pregnancy Crossword Clue
- Acknowledgment Crossword Clue
- Famous-ish Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAMPFIRE (noun)
- a small outdoor fire for warmth or cooking (as at a camp)
- STAPLE (noun)
- material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing
- a natural fiber (raw cotton, wool, hemp, flax) that can be twisted to form yarn
- STAPLE (adjective)
- necessary or important, especially regarding food or commodities
- STAPLE (verb)
- secure or fasten with a staple or staples
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Campfire staple crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.