We have the answer for Canadian gas brand crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Canadian gas brand Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Canadian gas brand. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Canadian gas brand crossword clue should be:
- ESSO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANADIAN (noun)
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- a native or inhabitant of Canada
- BRAND (noun)
- a name given to a product or service
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- BRAND (verb)
- mark with a brand or trademark
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- College URL ender Crossword Clue
- Method: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Baloney Crossword Clue
- Let fall Crossword Clue
- FLOP Crossword Clue
- Take to court Crossword Clue
- Order of business Crossword Clue
- Lacked originality Crossword Clue
- Selma director DuVernay Crossword Clue
- Skin soother Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.