We have the answer for Canadian PM crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Canadian PM crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Quick Crossword.
Canadian PM Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers
- Poker strategy Crossword Clue
- Pound Crossword Clue
- Porky pie Crossword Clue
- Cause of chest pain Crossword Clue
- Angler’s lure Crossword Clue
- Runner’s problem Crossword Clue
- Large ranch in Latin America Crossword Clue
- Elegance of manner Crossword Clue
- Botanical garden Crossword Clue
- Rabbit on … ox Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANADIAN (noun)
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- a native or inhabitant of Canada
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Canadian PM crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.