We have the answer for Canadian territory that borders Alaska crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Canadian territory that borders Alaska crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Canadian territory that borders Alaska Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 3, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 3, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- He recently tied Michael Jackson for most #1 Billboard hits by a male artist (13) NYT Crossword Clue
- Free speech org NYT Crossword Clue
- Fan of Dada? NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 3 2023
- Like some hair days NYT Crossword Clue
- Piece of grass NYT Crossword Clue
- “American ___,” TV talent show NYT Crossword Clue
- Foul-smelling NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YUKON (noun)
- a territory in northwestern Canada; site of the Klondike gold rush in the 1890s
- a North American river that flows westward from the Yukon Territory through central Alaska to the Bering Sea
- TERRITORY (noun)
- a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Canadian territory that borders Alaska crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.