We have the answer for Cancels, with ‘out’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cancels, with ‘out’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cancels, with ‘out’. This clue last appeared June 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cancels, with ‘out’ crossword clue should be:
- XES (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OUT (adverb)
- from one’s possession
- OUT (adjective)
- knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- excluded from use or mention
- OUT (verb)
- to state openly and publicly one’s homosexuality
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- OUT (noun)
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Feel the presence of Crossword Clue
- Drink from a flask Crossword Clue
- Tears to shreds Crossword Clue
- Wall of sandbags, maybe Crossword Clue
- Look directly at Crossword Clue
- Arizona Indian Crossword Clue
- Coffeehouse performer Crossword Clue
- Physician’s pledge Crossword Clue
- Sance sound Crossword Clue
- Exeter exclamation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.