We have the answer for Captain Morgan's drink? crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Captain Morgan's drink? crossword clue answer below.
Captain Morgan’s drink? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Prefix with “guard” to mean the last part in a military force Crossword Clue
- Ostrich’s Outback cousin Crossword Clue
- Bellow in a dairy farm? Crossword Clue
- Expected to have a baby soon, say Crossword Clue
- ___ tai (tiki bar order) Crossword Clue
- Iced or spiced beverage Crossword Clue
- There are 60 minutes in one Crossword Clue
- Big cat’s warning? Crossword Clue
- ___ year (academic break) Crossword Clue
- A la ___ (menu type) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAPTAIN (noun)
- the leader of a group of people
- the pilot in charge of an airship
- CAPTAIN (verb)
- be the captain of a sports team
- MORGAN (noun)
- United States financier and philanthropist (1837-1913)
- United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.