We have the answer for Card game crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Card game crossword clue answer below.
Card game Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Bambi, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Rock from Lizzo regurgitated Crossword Clue
- Metal-bearing mineral Crossword Clue
- Almost broke cover Crossword Clue
- Irritation, right inside retina, treated Crossword Clue
- Repudiate or disclaim Crossword Clue
- Devil about to spoil one do-gooder Crossword Clue
- Pro’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Minister soft on crime Crossword Clue
- Ovid was silly to deny knowledge Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- SNAP (4 letters)
- BRIDGE (6 letters)
- BRAG (4 letters)
- HEARTS (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARD (noun)
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- CARD (verb)
- separate the fibers of
- ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
- HEARTS (noun)
- a form of whist in which players avoid winning tricks containing hearts or the queen of spades
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Card game crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.