We have the answer for Carnivore’s diet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Carnivore’s diet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Carnivore’s diet. This clue last appeared July 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Carnivore’s diet crossword clue should be:
- MEAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARNIVORE (noun)
- any animal that feeds on flesh
- a terrestrial or aquatic flesh-eating mammal
- MEAT (noun)
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Rival of Pulitzer Crossword Clue
- Trillion: Prefix Crossword Clue
- ‘Choppy’ musical direction Crossword Clue
- Consistent with correctness Crossword Clue
- Big chunk of change Crossword Clue
- Middle of the day Crossword Clue
- Fond desire Crossword Clue
- Living thing Crossword Clue
- __ difference (mattered) Crossword Clue
- Signer from New Hampshire Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.